- PuffPuff411 Beta intro Video
- Bishop Eddie Long Case Has Been Dismissed
- BREAKING NEWS......LIL BOOSIE ACCUSED OF SMUGGLING...
- Birdman Says Allowing Lil Wayne To Take Over His O...
- Osama Bin Laden’s Mistress Kola Boof Gets At Wale ...
- Jimmy Henchman Breaks Silence Regarding Drug-Traff...
- Rozay goes topless for VIBE Magazine June/ July 20...
- How LinkedIn Became an $8 Billion Dollar Company
- Macho Man Dies
- OMG! Two White Boys In The Hood Have A Shoot Out O...
- JOIN THE MOST BEST SITE TO FIND BUD IN CALIFORNIA
- I Injected Pacquiao With Steroids" Says Former Spa...
- Bin Laden Sons Say U.S. Violated International Law...
- Baby Dr. Dre Back In The Day As A Young Player!
- Fuzzy Nable Kush Found Only at Puffpuff411
- Purple Kush 2011
- Blueberry Kush Cannabis Flowering out Door Growth
- MASTER KUSH FULL GROWTH
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2010 (416)
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
A statement from a son of Osama bin Laden denounced the al Qaeda leader's killing as "criminal" and said his burial at sea had humiliated the family.
The statement, attributed to Omar bin Laden, bin Laden's fourth eldest son, said the al Qaeda chief's children reserved the right to take legal action in the United States and internationally to "determine the true fate of our vanished father," the SITE Intelligence Group said.
Omar bin Laden, who has been based in the Gulf in recent years, did not immediately respond to emailed and telephoned requests for comment.
The letter said, in part:
"We hold the American President (Barack) Obama legally responsible to clarify the fate of our father, Osama bin Laden, for it is unacceptable, humanely and religiously, to dispose of a person with such importance and status among his people, by throwing his body into the sea in that way, which demeans and humiliates his family and his supporters and which challenges religious provisions and feelings of hundreds of millions of Muslims."
The letter said the U.S. administration had offered no proof to back up its account of the mission. It alleged the goal of raid had been to kill and not arrest, adding that afterward the American commandos had "rushed to dispose of the body."