PLEASE FOLLOW HOODTUBE TWITTER

PLEASE FOLLOW HOODTUBE TWITTER
FOLLOW US
There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

R. Kelly’s Memoirs To Be Released This Year


http://puffpuff411.com/

R. Kelly is writing his memoirs, a book he intends to call Soulacoaster. He hopes to have the book available in stores later this year.


“I’m writing this book as Robert, not R. Kelly,” the multi-platinum singer-songwriter-producer says. “I’m tired of being misunderstood. I will show you the tears, fears, and sweat. I will open my heart and reveal the good in my life as well as all the drama. I want to tell it like it is.”

R. Kelly is working with author David Ritz on the book. Ritz has previously co-written books with Janet Jackson, B.B. King, Etta James, and co-wrote Marvin Gaye‘s hit single “Sexual Healing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment