PLEASE FOLLOW HOODTUBE TWITTER

PLEASE FOLLOW HOODTUBE TWITTER
FOLLOW US

Blog Archive

Friday, January 7, 2011

Tiny and T.I. touching behavior lands T.I. more trouble

  


T.I.'s wife Tiny confirms ... the two were in a room together during regular visiting hours at Arkansas State Prison when Tiny and T.I. decided to get busy or friendly during visiting hours.
According to prison guidelines, inmates are allowed to kiss and embrace at the beginning and at the end of a visit as well as hold hands -- but "the inmate’s hands must remain in plain view of Visiting Room staff at all times."

Tiny tells us T.I. was immediately reprimanded and sent to a  "Special Housing Unit" -- which consists of more security and less freedom.
Tiny says she hasn't spoken to T.I. since the incident -- but she's hopeful she'll be allowed to visit again soon ... as long as she keeps her hand to herself.  Now I feel where Tiny is coming from you are away from your man and your body craves for your significant others touch so Im not mad at her or him at all. The price that we pay to be and do what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment