Hip-hop mogul, Diddy, has been named in a rather odd lawsuit filed by a woman who accuses him of all kinds of outrageous claims ... and get this, wants a trillion dollars.
According to RadarOnline, court documents show that Valerie Joyce Wilson Turks is seeking a restraining order against Diddy (real name: Sean Combs), claiming that she previously dated him, had a child together, and later caused the collapse of the World Trade Center.
"[Diddy] went through Kim Porter and Rodney King and knocked down the WTC and then they all came and knocked my children down," Turks said in court docs. "Set me up to be on disability and disabled my baby. He put my baby in a wheelchair."
Apparently, Turks and Diddy have an alleged son together: Cornelius Wilson, 23 years old. She later says the hip-hop star, along with two others, raped her years ago and came back years later and did it again.
"He date raped me 24 years ago and knocked me down him and Kim Porter and Wallace Wright, then Sean Combs and Kim and Wallace Wright came back 18 years later and raped and sexually abused my children and knocked my children down and crushed me and my children daily," she wrote in a statement -- riddled with spelling and punctuation errors -- to RadarOnline.
Turks wants $900 billion dollars in child support, and $100 billion dollars for "loss of income."
Although a judge refused to issue a restraining order, a hearing date is set for January 31.
In other Diddy news, the hip-hop star is currently preparing for a guest role as an NYPD detective on the revamped CBS show "Hawaii Five-O," set to air this spring.
Diddy will play New York police detective Reggie Williams, who travels to Honolulu on a "solo mission to hunt for the men responsible for a crime against his family." While there, he runs into the members of the "Five-O" team.
- send you 114 money makeing flash banners
- Losing Weight Rapidly
- YouTube: Why it’s So Popular
- Sports Car Styling Tips
- Choosing a California Fashion School
- Divorce - How to rebuild your life, color your hai...
- Celebrity Branding
- London Brawling Pushy Paps Clash With Michael Doug...
- Clippers Move Baron Davis To Cleveland Cavs For Mo...
- Lindsay Lohan Feels 'Beaten Up', Says Director Hop...
- Hoodtubers Every Where
- Scared Straight 4
- Scared Straight "99"Kids in Prison Part 1
- Tupac Biopic Set To Begin Filming In Late Spring
- Snoop Dogg Endorsing ‘Blunt Magic' Odor Reducing R...
- Elizabeth Taylor Hospitalized With Congestive Hear...
- WE BLOWING UP YALL!!! FOR 2010!!!! REALTALK LA
- Actor Steven Seagal Takes Credit For Teaching Ande...
- Birdman Places $1 Million Dollar Bet on the Green ...
- Woman Claims Diddy Is Responsible For World Trade ...
- Cleveland Cavaliers Set Record With 24-Game Losing...
- Most Surprising New Couples
- Jaime Pressly Pleads Not Guilty To DUI Charges
- Funkmaster Flex Arrested Again For Assault
- Anne Hathaway Needs to Bring the Sexy on Oscar Nig...
- The Thirteenth Amendment
- Jordon and Ali
- Martin Luther King's Dream
- A Troubled Time
- Affirmative Action
- Mike Tyson Power punch
- The Boston Tea Party
- Manifest Destiny
- John F. Kennedy
- Abraham Lincoln
- ON SALE ON SALE ON SALE
- Guardian Angels
- Death Angels
- Angels in Art
- Angels & Demons
- Afghan Patterns
- Charlie Sheen receiving treatment at home
- Tracy Morgan Kept Kidney Transplant A Secret From ...
- Juelz Santana Arrested & Being Held On $125-Thousa...
- Terence Howard's Wife Files For Divorce
- LOGOS FOR 5.00
- Floyd Mayweather Says MMA Stole Boxing's Blue Prin...
- ▼ February (49)
- ► 2010 (416)