Are you looking for some rock ballads for your wedding? Or maybe just a romantic night with your special loved one? Well I have found some love rock songs and ballads. I know that not everyone likes that mushy country and r&b music. I like to hear the guitar riffs and feel the emotion of the music. Here is my list of great rock love songs and ballads.
1. More Than Words by Extreme: This song was released in 1991, this is the epitome of stating that you need to show how much you love someone not just say it. After all, actions speak louder than words.
2. Open Arms by Journey: Released in 1982, this song is about couples reconciling and going into "open arms". Putting it all aside to try and work things out because you want to be together.
3. Take My Breath Away by Berlin: Mostly recognized from the movie, Top Gun, this song just literally states that love can take your breath away. Love is that powerful.
4. Angel by Aerosmith: This song is about a guy realizing that a girl is his angel and he needs her to come save him. He needs her in his life. This song was released in 1988.
5. Your Body Is A Wonderland by John Mayer: Catchy tune that says this guy respects his girl and her body. He wants to explore it more.
6. Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus: Really awesome and powerful ballad that says I will always be there and never let you fall. This is the ultimate devotion. This song always makes me cry. It was released in 2006.
7. Can't Fight This Feeling by Reo Speedwagon: This is the best song for best friends who have become lovers. The guy decides to tell the girl that he can't fight his feelings anymore.
8. When I Look Into Your Eyes by Firehouse: The eyes are the pathway into your soul. They let the love in and out. This song was released in 1992.
9. Nothing Else Matters by Metallica: This song is about saying that even when you are far apart, you can still be close together because nothing else matters.
10. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith: From the movie, Armageddon, starring Steven Tyler's daughter, Liv Tyler. This song teaches us to make every moment count and to make sure we let our loved ones know that we care. We don't want to miss valuable time with them.
This is my list of rock love songs and ballads. Hope you enjoy.