PLEASE FOLLOW HOODTUBE TWITTER

PLEASE FOLLOW HOODTUBE TWITTER
FOLLOW US

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chingy Denies Having Relationship With Tranny


Chingy has come forward to deny the allegations made by a transsexual that the two of them had a two year relationship. According to the southern rapper, he doesn’t know Sydney Starr personally and they certainly never slept together.

“I’ve never sat in a room with this person one-on-one for a minute. I’ve never had sex with this person, I’ve never got head from this person, I don’t even know where this person comes from. Evidently, they looking at it as a come-up…I’ve never messed with a transsexual, transgender person in my life. I’m not gay, I’m not bisexual,” insisted Chingy during a recent interview.

Explaining why he appears in pictures with Starr, he relayed an encounter the two had a few years back during a concert he was performing at with Ludacris in Chicago.

“To clear that up. I had a show like two years ago…with Ludacris. There were some dancers on the stage and these dancers were on the stage through everybody’s show. The person [Starr] asked me to take a picture and I took a picture. The boy, whatever it is, asked me to take a picture. I’m not up there checking to see if it’s [a boy or girl]. It looked like a woman. I’m not looking to see no neck check and all that…If you are a fan of Chingy, I’ma take a picture of you.”

Incidentally, Starr also dated back their first meet-up to around that time but according to her things went a bit differently. Following the show, she says that Chingy “was looking…up and down over [her] body,” and after he approached her they wound up exchanging numbers. Soon after she ended up at his hotel room where they got to spend “some time together, to chill and talk.” That’s when Starr says she told him about her “situation” but instead of being turned-off the rapper allegedly said, “Nah, I still want that. I still want that,” and they “did that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment