PLEASE FOLLOW HOODTUBE TWITTER

PLEASE FOLLOW HOODTUBE TWITTER
FOLLOW US

Blog Archive

Friday, March 4, 2011

Nick Cannon Reveals Chelsea Handler Fight Was Over Her Comments on Mariah Carey

  


When Nick Cannon and Chelsea Handler had a much publicized Twitter feud back in October, many thought it was because of a wisecrack Handler took at the expectant father. But to hear Cannon tell the story, it all started with comments the comedian made about his wife, Mariah Carey.

When Handler tweeted the joke, "I just heard Nick Cannon is starting a comedy tour. Who's going to do the comedy?" it resulted in an onslaught of replies from Nick Cannon, including a rather controversial tweet calling Handler, Eminem and Howard Stern "ugly white trash."

The two eventually cleared the air and spoke in person when Handler called into Cannon's radio show. Speaking this morning to John Katsilometes on the radio show 'Kats With the Dish,' Cannon revealed a few more details about the spat.
"For a while ... she was constantly on her show, kind of picking on me and my wife. You can say what you want about me, but when you start talking about my wife, I get a little sensitive," he admitted. "Hey, that's my family, you know? The protective lion comes out." Cannon went on to reveal he might have gone a bit too far in his response: "I said some things that I don't really regret, but that were a little harsh, and we went back-and-forth."

In happier news, Cannon and Mariah Carey have recently announced they are expecting one boy and one girl in their twin bundle, but they haven't decided names yet.

"We believe we have them, but you never know until you actually name them," Cannon told Katsilometes. "I have vetoed a few names, but don't know until you actually see them in person. Maybe we'll come up with something new. We'll know on the day they are born."

No comments:

Post a Comment