PLEASE FOLLOW HOODTUBE TWITTER

PLEASE FOLLOW HOODTUBE TWITTER
FOLLOW US

Blog Archive

Friday, December 17, 2010

LA Lakers' Ron Artest Launches New Record Label

    

Los Angeles Lakers baller Ron Artest has launched an independent record label. The newly formed Artest Media Group will be distributed by the San Francisco based company SMC Recordings. This is the star forward’s second venture since starting the Tru Warier imprint in 2002.

“I am really happy to partner with SMC, this will be my first real shot of getting the music of myself and my new artists out,” Ron Artest said. “I love music and I love my fans so I am looking forward to sharing this with them.” 

Ralph Tashjian, SMC Recordings’ CEO shared his excitement about the joint venture. “Partnering with Ron Artest and his Artest Media Group puts us in an incredible position for acquiring new artists. Ron’s passion for the music and entertainment business, as well as his incredible reach to already established Hip-Hop acts, makes this a perfect marriage.”


Artest Media Group is looking to develop the talent currently with the label and sign established Hip-Hop artists. Ron Artest will announce artists signed to the roster in early 2011.


The first major project was just completed by the company, which was the launch ofRonArtest.com. It is a multimedia website that highlights all of his entertainment businesses

No comments:

Post a Comment