PLEASE FOLLOW HOODTUBE TWITTER

PLEASE FOLLOW HOODTUBE TWITTER
FOLLOW US

Blog Archive

Monday, December 13, 2010

Nicki Minaj Reacts To Album Sales

Now that the final numbers are in, Nicki Minaj called 1515 and spoke on 375,000 of her fans copping copies of Pink Friday. The last female rapper to debut with six digits was Lauryn Hill in 1998 with The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill. That project moved 423,000 units in its first week.
“I feel this weird calm feeling. I’m just so grateful and kind of still in shock. These numbers haven’t been put up since 1998,” she continued, referring
to Hill’s debut. “It just makes me feel proud of my team, proud of my
fans, everyone who has had something to do with my dreams. Finally, we
are seeing this dream come to fruition. It feels incredible.”


No comments:

Post a Comment